Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Bushy Beard Has Been Hard at Work

Bushy Beard The Pirate has been hard at work eventhough he is a little behind.  (Earlier deleted post back story, will repost).  This week end is annual camp out for myself and my old running buddies. (see post about "Dumb Bull").  Bushy Beard buried his treasure along the Angelina River before escaping from Pedro and his little red headed friend who confronted his band of pirates.

My grandson aka "Pedro", at least for this episode will be making his first journey with us.  He will most likely find an ancient treasure map hidden in the cabin and with help from all "us'ins" will find this buried treasure along the river banks.  That is why "Bushy Beard" has got to get busy and complete his part of the program.

How this turns out will be reported as it happens.  I just hope the weather is going to hold out.



8 comments:

  1. That sounds like a blast for young and old alike! If we lived closer, I'd send Garrett and Conner with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember reading a post about the annual camp out and I am excited for your grandson, hope you post all about it.....:-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are such a great grampa! I love this. I remember the original post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooo, can I be your grandkid....please. Pretty please....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hard to say who is likely to have more fun on this adventure! Can't wait for the stories.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OK, this is the best kind of fun. I'll have to wait a bit to be home and watch the video...

    xo
    erin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun! Oh my gosh, I was stunned by the accent! Accents always catch me when i have only read the writing. What joy to be those boys and the ones who love 'em. Loved the video too.

    PS Watched the video, obviously!

    ReplyDelete