Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Take a "Look-See"

Ms. Keli at "Septembermom" site has another site that I have mentioned in the past.  Click on the Post Title to go to her site "My Voice, My View".

Write With Pictures 
Click here:  http://writewithpictures.blogspot.com/

There is a daily prompt and it is fun to play for a few minutes.  The more people at the party, the more fun there is.  Jump over and "crash" that party and see how much fun you can have.  This is lead in for my "bragging" about Ms. Keli being nice and picking one of my entries.  I am going to visit often.. How about you.


Prompt: Wednesday Ten ,,
Ten Words Only to "Think" the Picture

"The present reflected by the unseen depths of the past."






..

2 comments:

  1. I don't feel up for a party today, but thanks for the invite. Wherever that picture is...I wanna be. No people though. Just the bonfire.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't take credit for picking this wonderful contribution. It was my co-administrator Dani who made the wise decision! I would have picked the same winner, of course :) Thanks Glenn for all your kind words and support!!!

    ReplyDelete